LANL Employee Giving Campaign
November 13th to December 8th is the annual drive for the LANL employee giving campaign. Last year LANL matched donation at 40% making your gift to the PTA go even further. Employees can chose to give to Mountain Elementary PTA as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit via payroll deduction. Did you know that all the money you donate goes directly to your charity? LANS picks up the administrative fee. No money goes to United Way unless you give directly to United Way.
Do you have more that one cause you wish to support? Don’t worry you can choose donation multiple organizations.
How to Sign Up
Using the Giving Tool quick link on the far right the LANL Inside page:
1. Search Mountain in the search box, change to any words, NM, Los Alamos
2. Mountain Elementary PTA will pop up in the list and select (address is 2280 North Road, Los Alamos, NM 87544).
3. Choose biweekly or one-time giving.
4. Decide how much to give and be sure to click Save & Proceed and then Submit.
5. Deductions will be reflection on your January 4th, 2018 paycheck.