Calling all 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th grade artists! It is time for Mountain's annual yearbook cover contest. The winning design will be the cover for the 2017-2018 yearbook!
- Depict the theme: Mountain Elementary is out of this World!
- Submit art on 8 1/2 by 11 sheet of paper
- Include your name and your teacher’s name on the back in pencil
- Turn your picture into classroom teacher by Tuesday, November 14th
Tips for a Successful Entry:
- Not a lot of white space - use lots of colors (including background)
- Use bold colors! You may use crayon, marker, paint, colored pencils or any other medium to draw and color
- Use the whole sheet of paper. Keep whats important in the design away from the edges of the paper to avoid artwork being cut in the trimming proces